Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Not Easy Bein' Green

So,... I'm sitting here, the last stop in a long list of stops I've made over the past few days in various different attempts to get my work done:

a paper for latino lit, two discussion boards, two books, and two peer reviews

So i'm sitting here, getting the final research done on the paper - i believe it's due sometime tomorrow before 10am -- i'm getting tired, relaxed.....or just not caring anymore-- sure, it may be the last few weeks of classes.....but i don't think that's it really - just right now - my feeling/state, i'd rather be doing other things - enjoying who i'm with -- wondering what my friends are doing - excited about moving....

I start to wonder.....does it really matter? --- i mean this one paper, sure it's a certain (probably large) percentage of my grade, and it will round out to produce a grade in (what i believe) is a required class for me, i graduate in spring - and im supposed to be applying to grad schools, looking appealing to the great big world out there.........but at the moment, ....i don't think i care so much about all that.....here and now.....it just seems there's so much more........potential for action.......potential for everything as "more" - yeah, you've heard it before ---- "..you've found a home at the Magic Store..." ---- i need to be writing more - more for myself - then again,
I can't shirk all my responsibilities, i have to get these things done....at some point - i wish i could procrastinate less - not 'not at all' but ....less -
i dunno - i think, right now, from where i'm sitting, .....it'll all work out.