Tuesday, January 8, 2008

timeout

what have i done, what have i done
how could i be so blind
all is lost, where was i
spoiled all, spoiled all
everything's gone all wrong

but i never intended all this madness, never
and nobody really understood
well how could they?
that all i've ever wanted was to bring them something great
why does nothing ever turn out like it should?
Well, what the heck and went and did my best
and by god i really tasted something swell, that's right
and for a moment, why, I even touched the sky
and at least I left some stories they can tell, I did
and for the first time since I can't remember when
I felt just like my old bony self again
and I, Jack, the Pumpkin King-- that's right, I AM THE PUMPKIN KING

when there's nothing in it, you'll make me sniffle to hand me your hanky so i can fold i neat and put it in your empty pocket

"Truth is the first casualty of war."

The therapy chair and a pink balloon sneaks across a green while the silent seconds run out.

The Owl is an object to satisfy my addiction of guilt.

Mr. Owl